What personal information do we collect from you?
We collect the personal information you provide us with, and the information collected through use of the Site. This may consist of:
- Information that you provide to us when you use our Site (eg your name, contact details, gender, product reviews, and any information you add to your profile);
- Transaction and billing information, if you make purchases or use our Site (eg credit / debit card information and delivery information);
- Reports of your contact with us (eg when you contact our customer service, communicate with us via social media);
- Information you provide us with when participating in competitions and / or researches;
- Other information that you provide to us, for example your location if you give your consent.
Storage and conservation
We keep your personal data as long as necessary for the applications mentioned, this varies and depends on your interaction with us. For example, when you make a purchase, we keep your data for as long as necessary for invoicing, tax and guarantee purposes. It is also possible that we keep documentation of mutual correspondence (for example in case you have filed a complaint) as long as necessary with regard to legal liability. When we no longer need your personal information, we will delete it.
The Site ensures that all data is transmitted in encrypted form. The encryption process includes converting information to encrypted data to prevent unauthorized access. The Site follows this process and uses appropriate methods to ensure the protection of credit card and payment data. Encryption methods such as SSL are used to protect customer data during transfer to and from the Site.
Although we do our best to ensure your personal information, we can not guarantee the security and reliability of the information transmitted to our Site.
Where do we use this personal information?
Depending on how you use our Site, contact us, and for which you give us permission, the applications for which we use your personal information may include:
- Processing your order and managing your account.
- Managing and processing questions and / or complaints to our customer service.
- Personalizing the Site and displaying the most interesting content for you, based on your account information, your purchase history, and your browsing activities.
- The improvement and management of the Site, and the monitoring of its use.
- Conducting market research. We may contact you for feedback on our products.
- The true permissible sending of marketing related messages and the display of personalized advertisements.
- For security purposes, fraud detection, protecting ourselves and protecting third parties.
- Compliance with laws and regulations.
With whom do we share your personal information?
We share the personal information of our customers with third parties under the following conditions:
- With other companies within our group, this is necessary for the use of the Site.
- With our suppliers and service providers, e.g. payment processors and delivery companies.
- With our expert and legal advisor.
- With third parties that are active in fraud prevention and fraud detection.
- With law enforcement and other government authorities, eg to report fraud or in response to a legal request.
- When we have your permission or this is otherwise legally permitted.
You have certain rights when it comes to your personal data, including the right of access, portability, correction and request for deletion of your personal data.
You also have the right to object to certain applications, including those in which we send you marketing-related messages.
Our contact details can be found on the Contact Us page.